West Quoddy, with its familiar and friendly red and white stripes, rises just 49 feet, but the lighthouse is situated on land that puts its lens 83 feet above the ocean. The present West Quoddy Head Light was built in 1858 to replace the original light, which was ordered to be built by Thomas Jefferson. The present light was not automated until 1988. Overall lamp height is 24".
- Three-wire lighting (night light, table lamp, or both)"
- Genuine, hand-painted Lefton ceramic lighthouse"
- Five-quarter solid pine base, stained and top-coated"
- Shade options: Antique Parchment or Old World Map"
- Solid brass ball finial"
- Maximum wattage: 100 watts"
- Boston LightWorks original & exclusive"
- Item #: 1000WQH